Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Happy Growling ...

I've been spreading out my food into small meals during the day; usually 6, sometimes more ... so I never really feel hungry, sometimes I feel satisfied, but I never really feel hungry ... except in the middle of the night.

The last few nights I've woken up in the middle of the night and my stomach has been growling ... but it makes me happy ... I go back to something I saw on Oprah a while back, yeah, yeah Oprah ... she had a doctor on talking about weight loss and he said that it's a good thing when your stomach is growling because that means you're burning fat ... so to wake up in the middle of the night and hear the happy growling of my stomach ... makes me smile and lets me go back to sleep ... because that means I'm burning fat ... while I sleep ... and that my friends ... makes me happy ...

No comments:

Post a Comment